Where you want to study will determine how you should apply.
If you’re looking to apply for a postgraduate teacher training programme in:
- Wales – complete the UCAS Teacher Training application.
- England – you can complete the UCAS Teacher Training application or, depending on where you want to train, you could apply using a new GOV.UK service – but it’s limited to a small number of programmes.
- Northern Ireland – take a look at our dedicated advice.
- Scotland – complete a UCAS Undergraduate application.
Once you've submitted your application, use Track to keep up-to-date with your UCAS Teacher Training application.
- Find out what happens after you've submitted your teacher training application.
- Before you're offered a place, you'll have to attend an interview. Find out what training providers are looking for and what they might ask.
- Once you have decisions from all of your choices, you have ten working days to reply.
Apply 2 is another opportunity to submit an application if your application to your original choices was unsuccessful (Apply 1).
This could be because you weren't offered a place, or you declined any offers you did get.
In Apply 2, you can continue to add new choices, one at a time.